Friday, October 28, 2011

Week 7, success.

I've been MIA for 3 weeks! Oops! I have been super busy with regular day to day life, and then boot camp 3x a week, plus meeting with the girls AND life group every other week... Yikes, I need a break! Actually it hasn't been too bad. The last month really flew by! I have been losing weight still, slowly but surely. I was down 1.6 lbs this week with the girls, brining my total to 15.4 lbs. And then the first month of bootcamp is done, so she took my 3 measurements ( chest, waist and hips) and I am down 4.5 inches. I'm hoping for better the month of November. Randy and I did the grouse grind, which was very challenging, but lots of fun! We are going again tomorrow! I don't know if I'll beat my time of 1:01 though!

I haven't been doing much running, other than the few kms we run at bootcamp. Last week I ran 8K on the treadmill, but that's about it. I'm hoping I can find some time to squeeze it in still. That's al for now! Wish me luck with the grind tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment