Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Setting a goal....

I think I do best when I set a goal for myself and that's what I'm doing now. And why not share it with all of you so I can be kept accountable. So here it is: I want to get out of the 160's! I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I have been stuck here for a long time! There is nothing to blame but myself. I have not been doing my part to lose weight, just enough to maintain, and I am not at the point where I need to maintain yet. I still have weight to lose! I have been splurging WAY too much and not exercising nearly enough. The weather here has been unbelievably beautiful, and I need to get outside and go for a run in the fresh air! So next week I will be checking in and recording my weight in the 150's!

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been crazy-awesome! What is your weight range for your BMI? Are you already in that bracket? Would still love to see a pic of that cute dress you bought :)

    ReplyDelete