Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Girl!

It's my baby girls very first birthday tomorrow! I remember this time last year so vividly! We dropped Reegan off with my mom, and went to The Old Spaghetti factory for dinner. One last hoorah before the baby was born! I was SO excited to find out the sex of the baby, ugh it was killing me not knowing! So that night I was getting all ready to leave for the hospital the next morning, and decided to check my weight one last time. Well it was exactly 100 pounds more than I was today. I was tipping the scales at 260lbs! And only 30lbs of that was pregnancy weight. So tomorrow we will be celebrating Gaby's birthday, and on the inside I will also be celebrating how far I've come in the last year. This last year has gone by way too fast and I'm excited to see what this next year of Gaby's life brings. Who knows where we'll be one full year from now. Maybe we'll have sold our house and moved, I could be pregnant again by then, maybe I'll run a marathon in the next year! Who knows! (besides God ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment