Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here we go!

The day has begun. So far all I've had is my cup of coffee, with a splash of cream and a tad of sugar. Months ago when I first changed my eating habits I used to use a lot more cream and lot more sugar. Slowly I have been cutting back, and it tastes WAY better. I can't stand it if there is too much cream or sugar.

If you look on the right hand side you'll see I had a loss of .4lbs this past week. Not amazing, but a loss is a loss, so I'll take it! Since revving up my strength training I have really noticed more muscle, that's a great feeling for sure! My abs are really hard, (under a few layers of fat and skin of course) still a work in progress though, but really, when isn't it.

So back to this whole, "One Day" business, I am really excited to jump start again. I especially need to reverse the damage I did last night while watching American Idol. Between Randy and I, we consumed 2 bags of skittles and a chocolate letter left over from Christmas!

I'm also going to track how much water I drink today. I need to up that amount for sure! I'll report back to you all at the end of the night, and it will be a good report, because I am roarin' to go! Off to make my breakfast shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment