Thursday, January 14, 2010

How'd I do?

Not too shabby. But I said I wanted a day of perfection, and it wasn't 100%perfect. I might as well be honest, since I'm only hurting myself by lying. Ya see, I did really good all day long, but when Randy didn't get home from work until after 7, I got a little overwelmed with the kids, blah blah blah.....when he finally came home I just wanted to relax and unwind a bit, so how do I do that? By watching American Idol and eating popcorn. Popcorn is actually a pretty good little snack, but at 9:00pm it's not. I should not be eating that late! Today I was also really good. I ran my little heart out on the treadmill and felt good about that afterwards. I'm still nervous for the 10k on Sunday though!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, the other day, I did ok, too. Until we went out for dinner, which we had planned to do a while back (and it wasn't all bad food, just probably more than I needed). But earlier in the day I was way more conscious about what I was eating and downed a lot more water. Just thought you should know...
    And thanks for the car seat advice. Oddly enough, I was looking at exactly those ones! Strange... I think I am hooked now. We'll go to TJ's tomorrow and try it out in the car... kinda afraid of the huge rear facing thing, but only a few more months/pounds and we can turn that puppy around.
    And don't be nervous of 10k! Easy. You've already done so much, what is a few more k's? You're going to rock it. I just know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited how did the 10k go???

    ReplyDelete