Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hmmm... What to say.

So it's been nearly a year. I was half expecting this blog to have disappeared. What's my excuse? Well first of all I got an iPhone so I rarely open up my laptop anymore. And just this second have figured out how to make a post off it. Secondly? Well I don't feel like I have much to write.

I still have 20lbs to lose to be where I was pre-pregnancy. :(

I have been exercising, and running as much as possible.

We bought a house and renovated it, so we've been really busy, and its really hard to go out for runs, now that I have three kids, but only a double stroller. I'm trying convince Randy to run with me and we each push a stroller. Last night we ran nearly 8kms. Hopefully we can get out again tonight. Also, I've been doing DVDs at home. They are pretty decent, and I really can see the difference it's making.

So I have the working out thing going pretty well, I just need to figure out the whole eating business. I'm just not ready to give up the pizza. And cookies. And chips. And hot dogs.......

No comments:

Post a Comment