Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm feeling hot, hot, hot!

Temperature wise. This week summer has arrived!! I definitly don't feel hot, as in sexy hot. More like a oompa loompa!! I am still struggling so much to get my exercise in, and even more so with the weather warmer. I can't just stick the kids in the stroller and go, and I can't run in the treadmill either since our house is too small, it doesn't fit. So I'm trying to figure something else out. But I'm not stupid either, I know weight loss isn't just about workin out. My eating has been pretty bad as well. Not horrible, but lots of room for improvement. I'm on the hunt for some new recipes. I am such a fussy eater an it makes it really hard to eat healthy and not get bored.

I have a new favourite tv show now!! Extreme makeover: weight loss edition. It's soooo good. Love it. If you haven't seen it yet, you should. The trainer is smokin hot too!

No comments:

Post a Comment