Thursday, October 22, 2009

Weigh in day!

Nothing too exciting to post, just that this morning I weighed in, and I am down 2.2 lbs. Making 190lbs even! I am soo excited to weigh in next week and be in the 180's!! Eeeek, still seems so unbelievable to me!

Today I have the run for 72 minutes...well kind of. I warm-up and cool down for 5 minutes of walking, so that leaves 62 minutes of running...well not really. I run 10 mins, walk 1, run 20 mins, walk one, and then run 30 mins! So that's 60 minutes of running. I am super super excited to do it! This running program I am doing is so awesome! I can't believe that 6 short weeks ago I could barely run 1 full minute. I am no longer nervous for the 5k on Saturday! I think the running aspect of this whole 'journey' is my favourite! I used to love running when I was younger, and now I am loving it again! It's so nice to be able to call myself a runner! One day I want to be labeled as a marathon runner!

I am going to take a picture today, it seems like a good day for one. Even though I don't like my jeans anymore. They are getting soo sagged out, and that's not sexy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment