Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Run run, eat eat.

If I could run all the time and eat whatever I wanted and lose weight.....well that would be awesome! Seriously, running is great, I really enjoy the time away from the kids ( I know that sounds horrible but I don't mean for it to be) and the awesome feelings of success afterwards. We went camping this past weekend again and the beach was a bit of a hike. Everyone we were with complained about it and majority of the people stayed behind, despite the 30+ degree weather. It was so nice to be able to go with my little family back and forth and have a great time. A few short years ago I wouldn't have been able to do it! We went for long walks with the kids and were very physical the whole time. We are an active family! I love being able to say that!!! So why am I not losing the weight?? Could it be because I love hot dogs, chips, quesadillas....etc...? Grrrr.... It's so frustrating to stay the same weight for soo long! Maybe once I'm done breastfeeding it will be easier, but I doubt that! Baby girl is one in 2 days!

Man that's a random post!! So basically I love to run, do it lots and same goes for yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment