Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week 2, here I come!

Today the girls and I met for our second weigh in. Last week I weighed in at 186.6 lbs, and today, I was 183 lbs. Down 3.6 lbs. Not too bad! We meet at night and weigh in with our clothes on, so a bit different number than I get at home. This past week I have been really good with my food. Only one bad night when we went out for dinner for our anniversary. Even then, I substituted my fries for a salad and gave Randy half my burger. It's really hard to make 3 meals a day for the kiddos/hubby and then 3 separate meals for myself. And on top of it all, avoiding the yummy quasadillas and pizza. Or the very cheesy home made baked macoroni they had tonight. But one day I'll get to the point where I can eat that food, just not tonnes of it. But for now, I'm avoiding it as much as possible.

One thing I've done perfectly is working out. I have done the Jillian micheals 30 day shred. Let me tell you, it is HARD!! I could walk or sit or bed after the first day! After doing it 8 days in a row I am almost ready for level 2! I did a couple double workouts too, which included running. I think I am doin well,and I'll continue doing what I'm doing and hope for another good loss next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment