Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 3 results.

Tonight marked week 3 for me and the girls. I lost another 3.6lbs! I was pretty happy with that, bringing my total to 7.2lbs in two weeks! I am trying so hard everyday and I'm so happy that it's paying off! I'm still eating really well, and working out everyday, sometimes twice a day. I registered for a bootcamp that will start on Monday. I went to a drop in class last week to try it out, and let me tell you, it was HARD!!! I loved the challenge and it was a fun environment with all women and a great instructor. And she will weigh and measure me on the first day and again at the last class. Pretty cool! It's 3x a week, which is a bit much, but hopefully Randy and I can make it work, I will be home in time for bedtime for the kids, so thats good!

So that's my progress for the week! Pretty exciting about how it's all going. I have two birthday parties and a wedding this weekend and hoping to use a lot of restrain at all three events! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment