Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cycle two

Picture my friend recently posted on facebook of me at my first baby shower (3 years ago).

With the 12 week challenge finished I was worried that I would lose my motivation. Thankfully the gym has started another cycle. I am all signed up and ready! My goal weight was 160lbs by my birthday (feb 12) which I have now changed, again. My new goal weight is 140lbs. I don't have a date set that I'd like to be at, but my birthday would be nice, however I don't think I can lose 25 lbs in the next 8 weeks....but we'll see. I have become alot more lax when it comes to my diet, which really sucks, but I haven't been horrible. Something I can definitely live with, without going overboard. This is a constant battle and I'm learning as I go. The 10k race I am signed up for is fast approaching, and I'm really excited for it. A fellow blogger friend just signed up for a half a marathon, and it's something that I have been thinking about for quite some time. I haven't told anyone though, because I didn't think it was attainable. But now that my friend has signed up, I'm thinking maybe it is possible that I could complete one....one day.

Only 2 weeks left until Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment