Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Had my ultrasound, and it's a........

really really cute little baby! I can't lie, I was extremely nervous going into the u/s. And I am now very shocked/relieved/happy that there is a healthy little baby in there. We didn't want to find out the sex, and I'm really excited to find out in 4.5 months what it is! The baby is measuring pretty much right on track, give or take a few days. I was thinking last night how I am so lucky to have no symptoms of pregnancy, well this morning I woke up with a very sore back. My lower back always hurts during pregnancy, it was my first clue that I could be pregnant this time around. But today it hurts really really bad. I have two other kids though that need a properly functioning mama, so I guess I better suck it up and get on with my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment