Friday, March 12, 2010

Yet another race.

Tomorrow will be my 5th race. I have two 5ks and two 10ks under my belt, tomorrow being my 3rd 10k. You'd think I would be used to them now, but that is not the case. I am still nervous the few days leading up to it, and I'm sure I'll be super nervous tomorrow morning. I still don't know what I'm going to wear. Maybe my green excersise shirt, since it is a Saint Patricks themed run. hmmmm, I'll have to see what the weather is like as well. I'll be back tomorrow with an update of my race time, fingers crossed that I do alright!

As for dieting, I've been doing ok. I'm just doing the bare minimum so I don't gain any weight back. And I have been keeping up with my running every week, so that helps keep my weight in check. I guess I'll get around to those last 20lbs later..... ;)

1 comment: