Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still Chugging along!

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and still feeling great! I am still running, and still enjoying it. My next race is April 11th, and it's a 10k. I don't know when I'll switch to racing 5ks, maybe when I'm 6 months along? I guess I'll just see how I feel.


I went on a bit of a binge last week. Maybe I was celebrating the fact that everyone now knows I'm pregnant....whatever my reason was, I am hopefully over it now! Now that all the chips are out of the house, I don't plan on buying my favourite kind again!


I took the kids in the stroller yesterday for a run, and that felt really nice. I can get a little burnt out from running on the treadmill all the time. And right now I'm dealing with a sick little girl. Poor Gaby has a really runny nose, weepy eyes and I can tell she is just feeling plain poopy.


That's my little update, and a photo to keep you entertained! I know I'm making a creepy face, I suck at 'posing' for pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment