Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's too HARD!!

Obviously it's hard! If it was easy there wouldn't be so many obese people in the world! I just wish it didn't have to be so hard for ME! Randy has been supportive, he will watch the kids while I jump on the treadmill. (not literally jump on it, but ya know...) And he really encourages me every step of the way. The good thing is that I am starting to enjoy exercising! I used to be a runner back in High School, and I'm so glad I'm getting back into it. I can't wait to sign up for my first race. One of the many things that sucks about weight loss, is how long it takes! I want results NOW! I hate that 2 or 3 lbs a week is considered good. Why can't I lose 20 or 30 lbs a week? That's one character flaw I can admit to! I do not have patience! So how about I stop my belly aching and write some things that are positive in my life right now!

I LOVE that I can already tell my exercising is paying off! I don't get winded anymore when we go for our nightly walks after dinner. I LOVE that I have been eating so many vegetables lately. I LOVE that I get excited to shop for new clothes now! Lastly, I LOVE that I am finally thinking of myself and feeling less LAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment